Recognition Day is a great way of appreciating the timeless effort of the people who contribute to your company's success. A recognition program can make your company more profitable because employees who have been recognized become more engaged in their work and generate a higher level of performance. This produces a strong retention rate.
There are many formal and informal ways to appreciate and thank employees. Here are some ways to accomplish this:
1. Organize a holiday party for the team.
2. Create a hall of fame bulletin where you can put photos of outstanding employees.
3. Set a meeting where you could personally distribute gift certificates.
4. Take coworkers or staff to lunch for a birthday, a special occasion or for no reason at all. Let your guests pick the restaurant.
5. Give a personalized 'Thank You' card.
By doing these things, you'll get the chance of thanking all your deserving people who are valuable assets to your company. A deep appreciation and sincere thanks never grows old. It’s never too late for you to show it.
P.S. If you want to send out a personalized thank you card to an employee, you can send out one for free at: